Copyrighted DeadRoseRealm

Saturday 5 March 2016

Singgah

I don't see any reasons for me to have a blog because I'm not a socialize person. So this blog is going to be awfully krik, krik xD but I love writing and apart from Wattpad I do want my stories read by others so I decided that it would be okay to put it up here.

I don't care if I don't have any readers here because for once, I want to feel the lonely feeling. Those comments, votes, ahh, it's messing up my mind. So this blog is like my hiding place. I like, no scratch that. I love being the 'unknown'. If possible I don't want anyone/anybody know me. It's suffocating me to know that, there's someone out there who knows me.

So, if you by any chance accidentally trespass this blog, it means maybe you're the first person that ever have been in this blog. Because I would never promote or ask people to visit my blog. Just like what I said, this blog is like my hiding place from others. It's like my diary, my another best friend.

And please, do not steal my works. I don't allow plagiarize. I work on my own to write a beautiful story (or so I thought) and what? You don't believe I am the one who write that story? *place my hand on my chest, faking hurt* oww, that hurts damn deep

No comments:

Post a Comment